Biking Boat

When teaching, what is it called when you have containers with certain objects that start w/ a letter?

Like, a small container with an asparagus, apple, ant, etc. for A. Then one w/ a banana, bike, boat, for B... It is used in the primary elementary classrooms. Currently observing; writing a journal entry and I cannot think of the name of the activity/supplies.


I'm not sure there's a regular word. I'd call them alphabet bins or letter bins.

Find Biking Boat On eBay Below:

Recently Purchased Biking Boat:

Comments are closed.