Gloves Worn

Warning: include(/home/magesekw.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/carlc/public_html/ : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/magesekw.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear;.:/home/carlc/public_html/') in /home/carlc/public_html/ : eval()'d code on line 1
What is the best way to cut corrugated steel roofing panels?

I've heard of "tin snips", but I have to make several cuts. Is it possible for me to get a metal cutting blade for my circular saw, or is this too dangerous? Or is it likely that my local Lowe's might actually cut these panels to size for me? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks! Eric

You can use a cutting wheel (fiber/ceramic) on your circular saw, but clamp the metal, use gloves, wear safety goggles, move slowly and carefully, and mind the sparks - and where they land.

You can also use a Reciprocating Saw (Sawzall) with a metal-cutting blade, but keep the guard against the metal and, again, be safe.

Find Gloves Worn On eBay Below:

Recently Purchased Gloves Worn:

Comments are closed.